Well done Dawn! Susanne

On Monday, 10 March 2014, 8:14, Dawn Veal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thanks Diane,

That’s a great idea. Trouble I have right now is lack of time. If I can see a window of opportunity I will look at that as an option.

Thanks for the offer of help much appreciated.

Dawn

From:[log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Diane Romano-Woodward
Sent: 07 March 2014 05:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Best practice for my OH department

Had you considered writing this up for OH journal. You could explain about how the audit came about for the first time, how you prepared , what happened on the day. This is the sort of real, practical issue that Noel O'Reiley like to get articles on , and we in OH love to read. If you need help getting started, I am happy to help.
Cheers

Diane Romano-Woodward
RN  RSCPHN-OH  BSc   M Med Sc.(Occ Health)
Sunny Blue Sky Limited
Company Number  06865212

NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not review, retransmit, convert to hard copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachments from your computer system. Please note that if this e-mail message contains a forwarded message or is a reply to a prior message, some or all of the contents of this message or any attachments may not have been produced by the sender. This notice is automatically appended to each e-mail message leaving the senders e-mail domain. Thank you.

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: