From: OCC-HEALTH automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]>
Date:24/03/2014  00:02  (GMT+00:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: OCC-HEALTH Digest - 22 Mar 2014 to 23 Mar 2014 (#2014-109)

Topics of the day:

  1. Evidence to support phased return schedule (2)

********************************

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

Date:    Sun, 23 Mar 2014 18:13:59 +0000
From:    Libby Hassanali <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Evidence to support phased return schedule

Greetings,
Sorry to ask this old plum again! I have looked in archives to no avail and have faith that just asking you will be quicker!! Where can I look to source evidence that could support a recommendation that working alternate half days is likely to benefit someone recovering from condition X.
My eyes and brain are screwy as I have been writing an assignment all weekend... Under normal circumstances I would trawl!
Many thanks,
Libby

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: