Hi - Priya and I are currently exhibiting on stand 141 at the Health and
Wellbeing @ Work Exhibition at the NEC in Birmingham - We do have access to
our emails and phones but we may be a little delayed in getting back to you

Steve Roberts
Director

Occupational Health Staffing Ltd
Devonshire House, 582 Honeypot Lane, Stanmore HA7 1JS
Mobile: 07970 075 115
Tel: 0208 952 6278
Fax: 0203 269 0018
Email:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]
Web:  <http://www.ohstaffing.co.uk/> www.ohstaffing.co.uk

Personal LinkedIn:  <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/steve-roberts/2b/b62/391>
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/steve-roberts/2b/b62/391
OHS LinkedIn Group:  <http://www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid=3807083>
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid=3807083
OHS Twitter:  <https://twitter.com/#!/PriyaOHStaffing>
https://twitter.com/#!/PriyaOHStaffing
Like us on Facebook:
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Occupational-Health-Staffing/479040755448301
?fref=ts>
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Occupational-Health-Staffing/479040755448301?
fref=ts

Occupational Health Staffing Limited | Registered in England No. 7480506
This Email is confidential and is for the intended recipient only. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the author and do not
disclose or use the contents in any way. The author bears no responsibility
for any legal action or disputes arising from views or professional advice
expressed which do not relate to the business of Occupational Health
Staffing Ltd
Registered Address: 1st Floor, 314 regents Park Road, London N3 2LT

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: