Hi Sarah, & List,
Of course I've been messing up my email replies to the list by using
my Artists Meeting email address by mistake.
I blame Apple email for this. It's not my fault, the computer did it!
Also I think the list administrator for the NMC list should turn off
the reply to individual preference in the email program.
What happens is that if you hit reply instead of rely to all you wind
up sending a private message instead of a group response.
You see what happens when humans are involved with computers systems.
Things always get messed up!