_____list+curt+etcetcetc_____

____i like this distinction__‹
____what was its purpose/function supposed to be___
_but also, i like the sort of it is meant
To be looked at/experienced ::: to me this is
_________a quite important aspect of what we are
_____discussing (or at least in my head)________
___if we take away Œintent¹ and just look at/experience
___do we we get similar outcomes?
_____sometimes we don¹t get/or don¹t know how/why/when/who
_____that something is made and comes before us
______and sometimes in that moment we might take interest [!]
___we might find something there to consider
___like it was always already there performed existing
_‹and if there is/isn¹t context for why/when/who/how
___can we still consider it in the same vein
___as what we already talk about Œartworks¹ Œart practices¹
___my example for consideration are these two twitter accounts:
One is from a site where visitors generate the message
The other is from I don¹t know where/how for sure
::::
https://twitter.com/9l17c_

https://twitter.com/crashtxt

::::
One is user performed
Other is Œsomething¹ performed

I don¹t know where I¹m going or why, but just curiousŠ..
bill