Dear List members

City University London is seeking to appoint a new full-time lecturer in midwifery. The details can be found via the following link:

For this post, we are specifically seeking a qualified midwife (on the NMC register) and with teaching experience, but a higher degree and a record of internationally excellent research are also desirable.

If you would like an informal discussion about the post, please contact me, or Judith Sunderland, Lead Midwife for Education: [log in to unmask]

Please feel free to pass this information on to relevant people or lists.