Dear All,
I am a midwife in North Wales and though my links with Bangor Uni I am visiting Lesotho in South Africa with several colleagues to help to develop ante natal, intrapartum and post natal care. We are planning some teaching sessions to deliver to the village health workers. We would love to be able to take a model for them to practise breech shoulder dystocia etc. but our funds won't stretch that far I am afraid.
Does anyone have a model that they no longer use which they would be willing to donate? Our aim is to leave a model there as the village health workers meet once a month and we are hoping they can use the models to practise manouveres etc.
Kind Regards,
Sue.