Dear Hiromi,

I asked the same question when I started my PhD through a different forum.
I was directed to Mendeley http://www.mendeley.com/
which has a number of features that other systems don't have.
see http://www.mendeley.com/compare-mendeley/

The only problem may be that your university's reference preference is not supported, so you need to identify this. If you use APA or a standard style then you will be OK.
However, you can amend the style file (.csl file) to be consistent with your own university style, which I did through this link, and then the amended file import into the Mendeley program files stored on your C drive. It was fairly straight forward.
tool http://editor.citationstyles.org/visualEditor/

Hope that helps.

best wishes,

Becky Garcia RGN. MSc. MBPsS.