From: NIHR communications <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 25 March 2014 12:48
To: Sandall, Jane
Subject: NIHR Board and Panel vacancies

NETSCC

Board and Panel vacancies

Thank you for your continued contribution to the NIHR as a reviewer. We thought you might be interested to hear that we are currently inviting applications for a number of openings as funding board members, panel members and panel chairs. These groups prioritise research questions for NIHR commissioning, and make funding recommendations on project applications.

We need additional members with expertise in a wide range of fields including:

• GPs and other clinical staff,
• Service managers,
• Health and public health professionals,
• Subject experts in long term conditions in childhood, and many other fields,
• Research academics, including study design experts.

Applications close 1pm on 27 May 2014.
For more details and information on how to apply see our website.

Please forward this email to any colleagues who may be interested.

Sign up Twitter icon NIHR tv

NESTCC

View our privacy policy