Fra: A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive health research. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] På vegne af Hiromi Goldman
Sendt: 3. marts 2014 13:00
Til: [log in to unmask]
Emne: My introduction to all

My name is Hiromi Goldman. I am a midwife trained in Japan and the UK having worked in both countries. For the last two years I have been teaching midwifery students in Japan after living in the UK for 25 years. My area of interest in Midwifery at the moment is safety of women and babies in maternity care. Since I came back to Japan I have seen modern obstetric procedures misused and abused. I need lots of ideas to change the situation and encouragements to keep going.