From: Wischmann, Tewes [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2014 11:49 AM
To: Nicky Hudson
Subject: BKiD IICO workshop Munich 2014

----------------------------------

Dear colleagues,

As last year in London and several years ago in Munich, the German Fertility Counselling Organisation BKiD (with IICO) has put together a half-day programme for international infertility counsellors planned for the Saturday before ESHRE in Munich this year. As before in Munich (in 2010), most presentations will be in English, some in German. We will provide translations into the other language. We will charge a small fee for the programme, dinner will have to be paid individually. We are attaching the final programme and we are hoping to see you in Munich.

Greetings from Germany,

Tewes and Petra

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

     Priv.-Doz. Dr sc.hum. Tewes H. Wischmann (Dipl.-Psych.)

     *  Tel.: ++49-6221-568137 (-568151)

     *  Fax: ++49-6221-565303

     * mailto:[log in to unmask]

     * Internet: www.dr-wischmann.com

     * www.researchgate.net/profiles/Tewes_Wischmann/

    *  RID: G-5626-2013

    *  ORCID: 0000-0002-7837-0138

     Institute of Medical Psychology

     Center for Psychosocial Medicine

     Heidelberg University Medical School

     Bergheimer Strasse 20

     D-69115 Heidelberg

     GERMANY

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

|Dr. Petra Thorn

Dipl.-Sozialarbeiterin

Dipl.-Sozialtherapeutin

Familientherapeutin DGSF

Langener Str. 37

64546 Mörfelden

Deutschland/Germany

Tel/Fax +49 (0) 6105 – 22629

Homepage der Praxis:

Homepage des Verlags FamART

Aktuelles unter:

Up-to-date-Information see:

Bei FamART ist der neue Ratgeber  "Offen gesprochen" erschienen - ein

Ratgeber für Eltern, die offen mit der Spendersamenzeugung umgehen

möchten.