Dear Caroline,

This conference sounds terrific and is exactly in line with my research.  Sadly, I will not be able to attend, however, as I am in New York.  Would it be possible to receive a copy of the abstracts once they have been accepted?

Many thanks,

Linda Kahn, MPH, PhD candidate
Department of Epidemiology
Mailman School of Public Health