Dear all,

In February 2014, the Art Maps web application was publicly launched -  http://artmaps.tate.org.uk - and, in April, we will carry out a study to explore how to design experiences for online visitors' engagement.

Therefore, we are looking for 15-20 volunteers to take part in our "Art Maps Online Study". What does your participation imply? After registering to this study, you will receive by email a set of Tasks (about 7-8). You will be invited to do as many Tasks as you wish (only one, more, or all of them) over the course of two weeks (probably between April 1st and 14th, 2014).

The deadline for registering is on March 28th by emailing me at: [log in to unmask]