I thought some of you might find this useful/interesting:

Social Media sites: photo metadata test results

'We have uploaded a test image with embedded metadata and have checked
if any of the embedded values are displayed and if so, which ones. As
a next step we have tried to save the picture from a Social Media web
site or system on our computer and then we checked what metadata
fields are still embedded.'
http://www.embeddedmetadata.org/social-media-test-results.php

Cheers, Mia

http://openobjects.org.uk/
http://twitter.com/mia_out
I mostly use this address for list mail and don't check it daily; use
my open.ac.uk address for personal email