Hi Emma,

Please excuse the short note.

Yes, we’re experiencing similar issues. I’d really like to be able to suppress the OpenURL link on records in TA where it isn’t useful.

Our main strategy for getting around it is to try and make our link resolver knowledgebase as comprehensive as possible – including as many Open-Access resources as we can get accurate data for, and including a custom holdings package with our print collection (created from our LMS holdings and updated periodically).

Regards,

Paul

Paul Stainthorp

Electronic Resources Librarian

Great Central Warehouse University Library

University of Lincoln

Brayford Pool

LINCOLN

LN6 7TS