*with apologies for cross posting*

The latest issue of the CILIP Health Libraries Group newsletter is now available online at:

http://www.cilip.org.uk/get-involved/special-interest-groups/health/pages/newsletter.aspx

Key items in this issue include:

Spotlight:

       LSKL Staff Development Group Funding Opportunity

      9th Annual Patient Information Conference

Internet sites of interest:

      Dementia

Book reviews:

      Watson, L. (2013) Better library and learning space: projects, trends and ideas. London: Facet Publishing

And, of course, all the usual features. I always welcome contributions to the Newsletter – whether original articles or meeting reports or book reviews or pieces for inclusion in other columns. The next copydate is 16th May 2014.

With best wishes,

Elise

Elise Hasler, BSc Econ (Hons), MCLIP

HLG Newsletter Editor

HLG is a UK based network of individuals working in or professionally interested in health and social care information. Our strength is our diverse and active membership covering all health and social sectors, and geographical areas in the UK. Members work for the health service, the academic sector, the independent sector, government departments, professional associations, charities and public libraries.  Students with an interest in health and social care information are also welcome. Several HLG members live and work abroad.

For more information:

Website: http://www.cilip.org.uk/get-involved/special-interest-groups/health/pages/default.aspx

Email: [log in to unmask]