The CILIP Information Literacy Group aim to provide a community of practice for all library sectors, encouraging exchange of knowledge in all aspects of Information Literacy.

The group organises training events which  highlight good practice, and enable new ideas, initiatives and experiences to be shared across the profession. As part of this, we intend to provide and support training that meets the IL needs of those working in the health sector. I'm eager to gather information about the kind of training that would be valued and any ideas for training sessions that the ILG group could facilitate.

I would welcome suggestions, ideas for content, format or presenters. Please get in touch with your suggestions via: [log in to unmask]

Thank you,

Catherine

Catherine McManamon | Assistant Librarian | MMU Library Services

Didsbury Library                                     Digital Library Services (DLS)
799 Wilmslow Road                              Minshull House
Didsbury                                                   Manchester
M20 2RR                                                   M13FY
Tuesday,Thursday & alt Fridays      Monday, Wednesday & alt Fridays
T: 0161 247 6121 & 6115  |  E: [log in to unmask] |  W: www.library.mmu.ac.uk

Stay in touch:       Library videos:

We hope the reply was helpful, and you are satisfied with the Library Service in general.
Please take two minutes to complete five questions on the Customer Satisfaction Survey
at: www.survey.mmu.ac.uk/5keyquestions

"Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the Manchester Metropolitan University email disclaimer available on its website http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer "