Dear all,

I'm working on a systematic review with the Orthopaedics team here at Leicester and I have a query on something that one of the Professors has asked me in relation to our review.

We want to be able to quickly identify papers that have been "double published" i.e. published both in English and non-English. Is there any way to do this? My gut feeling is that there is not unless they have been published with the exact same title and the database being searched indexes the translated title.

I have a feeling I'm asking something that can't be answered here, but giving it a try anyway!

Best wishes

Pip

Pip Divall
Clinical Librarian Service Manager
Anaesthesia, Critical Care & Pain Management; Cardiorespiratory; Gastroenterology; Musculoskeletal; Stroke; Surgical Services
UHL NHS Trust
Education Centre Library
Glenfield Hospital / Leicester Royal Infirmary
0116 250 2309 / 0116 258 5558 (Mon - Thurs)
Fax: 0116 256 3334

[cid:image003.jpg@01CF42B1.0950AB40]
http://www.uhl-library.nhs.uk/cl

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and / or privileged information and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) printed above. If you are not the addressee(s), any unauthorised review, disclosure, reproduction, other dissemination or use of this e-mail, or taking of any action in reliance upon the information contained herein, is strictly prohibited. If this e-mail has been sent to you in error, please return to the sender. No guarantee can be given that the contents of this email are virus free - The University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust cannot be held responsible for any failure by the recipient(s) to test for viruses before opening any attachments. The information contained in this e-mail may be the subject of public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 - unless legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed. Copyright in this email and any attachments created by us remains vested in the University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust.