From: Discussion list for Health Libraries Group HLG members [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gray Anne (NHS GREATER EAST MIDLANDS COMMISSIONING SUPPORT UNIT) [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 03 March 2014 14:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Spot the deliberate mistake and smile!!

---
This message was sent from an email address external to NHSmail but gives the appearance of being from an NHSmail (@nhs.net) address. The recipient should verify the sender and content before acting upon information contained within.

The identified sender is [log in to unmask]
---

Spot the deliberate mistake from “About OpenAthens”

http://evidence.nhs.uk/about-evidence-services/content-and-sources/about-openathens

“What content can I access with my OpenAthens account?

Eligible OpenAthens users can access HDAS and nationally purchased content, which includes bolographic databases from Ovid (Medline, Embase, AMED, HMIC and PsycINFO) and ProQuest (BNI), full text databases from EBSCO (Cinahl and Health Business Elite) and journals from the BMJ and AMA collections.”

Happy Monday

Anne

Anne Gray

Knowledge Officer

Greater East Midlands Commissioning Support Unit

T: 01604 651608 (Tuesday and Friday)

Francis Crick House,

Summerhouse Road,

Moulton Park Industrial Estate,