From: Information literacy and information skills teaching discussion list [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of R Jones [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 15 March 2014 17:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Transition from 6th form to undergraduate - skills request

Dear All,

I am the representative for School Librarians on Cilip's Information Literacy Group Committee  and I  am trying to compile a list of resources that School Librarians can use with 6th form students to help them understand the types of skills that they will need when they go to university.

Please could you let me know if your university has produced any free resources for prospective students - it could be general skills  or subject specific skills. The aim is to provide a list that will then be available for pupils to use.

Thank you,

Rebecca J

Dr Rebecca Jones
Librarian
Malvern St James
Avenue Road
WORCS.
WR14 3BA
T: 01684 892288
library blog: www.msjlibrary.blogspot.com
Website: http://www.malvernstjames.co.uk
Registered Charity Number 527513

Confidentiality Notice
This email is sent on behalf of Malvern St James School. Its contents and any attachments are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or addressee you should not copy, print, store or forward this email or any attachments. Please notify the sender immediately and then permanently delete the email and any attachments from your system.

Disclaimer
Although this email and attachments have been scanned for viruses and malware, Malvern St James accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from the receipt or use of this communication or for any liability arising from its content.

Monitoring of Email
Malvern St James may monitor the email traffic and the content of email for security and for its lawful business purposes.
Malvern St James, 15 Avenue Road, Great Malvern, Worcestershire, WR14 3BA; website: http://www.malvernstjames.co.uk
Registered Charity Number 527513. Company Limited by Guarantee 232081; registered in England and Wales.

This email has been processed by SmoothZap - www.smoothwall.net