Dear Lis-Infoliteracy

Emma Coonan and I are interested in collecting together examples of institutions that might be using ANCIL (A New Curriculum for Information Literacy), the curriculum we developed back in 2011. Has ANCIL informed your information literacy programmes or influenced your policies or strategies? We are hoping to collect together short case studies to make available on our website. We've started to list institutions where we have spoken about ANCIL, but would really like further details to go on this page on our blogs:

http://newcurriculum.wordpress.com/using-ancil/ancil-in-practice/

If you would like to send us details, then please get in touch with me via email or complete the form on our website:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGxyRy1GcFVwaWhQVVJYbUlRcDh2MEE6MQ

Thanks very much
Best wishes
Jane and Emma

Dr Jane Secker, Copyright and Digital Literacy Advisor, Centre for Learning Technology, Information Management and Technology, LSE, Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE
Tel: 020 7955 6530 Email: [log in to unmask] Blog: http://janesecker.wordpress.com

Dr. Emma Coonan
Information Skills Librarian
University of East Anglia