Great news. We are aware that several of you naughtily missed the Information Literacy awards deadline. We want to make sure everyone is included so those generous folks at LILAC base camp and CILIP IL Group HQ have instructed me to accept nominations up until the end of this week. That should be sufficient for those of you who ran out of time to get your nominations in.

Just a reminder about the two prestigious awards

- The Information Literacy Award rewards an individual contribution by a practitioner or researcher (sponsored by the CILIP IL Group and Talis)

- The Credo Reference Digital Award for Information Literacy rewards the best new digital IL resource

The winners will be announced at the LILAC conference dinner in Sheffield, Thursday April 24th. For full details of the nomination process checkout the LILAC website http://www.lilacconference.com/WP/awards/

Please get your nominations in by midnight on Friday March 14th.
Good luck all!

Nigel Morgan (LILAC 2014 Awards Officer)