Dear colleague,

Join us at the 2014 UKSG Conference to find out how we can help you future proof your library with the latest updates on our robust suite of content and technology products. Come along to our Drinks Reception and Lightning Talks to get an insight into the future of libraries and how partnering with ProQuest can move your library forward.

==========================
Date: Monday, 14th April
Time: 6pm to 7pm
Location: Harewood Suite, Holiday Inn (attached to the Harrogate International Centre)
Registration: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/proquest-customer-reception-lightning-talks-at-uksg-2014-registration-10788892869?aff=ls

At ProQuest, we have always been focused on partnering with libraries. We know that they are critical to the classroom, the workplace and beyond, and want to enable librarians to better meet their users’ needs.

Looking forward to seeing you in Harrogate!

Best wishes

ProQuest

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org
Follow us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/UKSG