**Apologies for cross posting**

Good afternoon,

As you will be aware from previous messages we have developed a new look SUNCAT interface which we have now been running in parallel with the original Aleph interface from the end of October 2013.  From tomorrow, Friday 14th March, the new interface will become the primary SUNCAT service and it is this that you will see at http://www.suncat.ac.uk

The original interface will continue to be available via a link from the new service for another few months, with a planned switch off date of early June this year.  However, we would encourage you to use the new interface from this point onwards to familiarise yourself with the new features and also to enable you to provide feedback to us.  You can read more about the redevelopment here:
http://suncat.blogs.edina.ac.uk/category/development/

We plan to conduct an online survey on the new interface in April, but please continue to use the "Contact" link at the bottom of all the pages of the new service with any comments or feedback you have in the meantime.

Best wishes
Zena Mulligan
SUNCAT Project Officer

EDINA                                                           URL: http://edina.ac.uk
Causewayside House                                        Tel: 0131 650 3302
158-162 Causewayside                                     Fax: 0131 650 3308
EDINBURGH  EH9 1PR                              Email:  [log in to unmask]

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org
Follow us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/UKSG