From: learning development in higher education network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Margaret MacDougall
Sent: Wednesday, 12 March 2014 8:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: iPhones in Higher Education

Hello

I would be interested to receive examples from list members of where owning an iPhone, as opposed to a basic mobile phone, has enhanced their working lives. i have decided to do a little research before making any decision to invest in my own iPhone.

Many thanks

Best wishes

Margaret

Dr Margaret MacDougall
Medical Statistician and Researcher in Education Centre for Population Health Sciences College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine Teviot Place Edinburgh EH8 9AG

Tel:  +44 (0)131 650 3211
Fax:  +44 (0)131 650 6909
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]
http://www.chs.med.ed.ac.uk/cphs/people/staffProfile.php?profile=mmacdoug

This email, including any attachment, is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. It is confidential and may contain personal information or be subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure, reproduction or storage of it is unauthorised. If you have received this email in error, please advise the sender via return email and delete it from your system immediately. Victoria University does not warrant that this email is free from viruses or defects and accepts no liability for any damage caused by such viruses or defects.