Thanks, Mark. I shall aim to let you know if I come up with a good deal!

Best wishes

Margaret

Dr Margaret MacDougall
Medical Statistician and Researcher in Education
Centre for Population Health Sciences
College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine
Teviot Place
Edinburgh EH8 9AG

Tel:  +44 (0)131 650 3211
Fax:  +44 (0)131 650 6909