Hi all, apologies for cross-posting

Can anyone recommend a training course on shibboleth Idp troubleshooting? We are looking at using ours to SSO to Office 365, as it offers the smoothest experience for students combined with Moodle (we've tested that as a Shibboleth-authenticated service successfully) - but there is a concern in IT that if I personally am off/un-contactable then there is no-one else who knows how to examine the IdP to see what is going wrong let alone fix it if it's an issue with the IdP and not the network account.

Or does anyone have a document that would help someone who can manage a root login to linux diagnose common faults?

Thanks,
Dave

Dave Perry
eLearning Technologist, Hull College Group

Room L34 - Queens Gardens Library
Wilberforce Drive, Queen's Gardens, Hull, HU1 3DG
Extension 2230 / Direct Dial 01482 381930

Please rate our service in the annual Libraries & eLearning User survey.
You could win a £15 Amazon voucher!
For staff - http://library.hull-college.ac.uk/staffsurvey
For students - http://library.hull-college.ac.uk/survey

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee
only. It may  contain confidential or sensitive
information.  The contents are not to be disclosed
to anyone other than the addressee.  Unauthorised
recipients are requested to preserve this
confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in
transmission.  Any views expressed in this message
are solely the views of the individual and do not
represent the views of the College.  Nothing in this
message should be construed as creating a contract.

Hull College owns the email infrastructure, including the contents.

Hull College is committed to sustainability, please reflect before printing this email.

TEXT