Dear Colleagues,

We have now set the dates for the Repository Fringe 2014 http://rfringe14.blogs.edina.ac.uk/  - 30th and 31st July.

The intention is to put together a really useful two-day conference with a focus on repository managers and repository developers  - which will enable delegates to share experiences and come away with lots of exciting new ideas.  We are returning to a two-day format meaning delegates only need one night's accommodation which will help delegate costs down.  Of course, the event itself will be free to attend for delegates.

We would really like for this year's event to be as participative as possible and so we would like to encourage repository folk to contribute to the programme by showcasing things they have been working on or by offering to lead a session, more info at http://rfringe14.blogs.edina.ac.uk/blog/.  If you would be interested in participating please contact us at [log in to unmask]

The organisers look forward to welcoming you to Edinburgh in July!

With best wishes,

Dominic Tate
Scholarly Communications Manager
Library & University Collections