From: Steve Giles <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Monday, 24 March 2014 18:45
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Re: riduculous payment - but hey, it's Oxford!

2 points:  how can nils possibly know what 'most people on this list have been thinking for a while'?

and if pay and conditions can't be a topic, in general or at a particular uni, presumably we also shdn't make representations about departmental closures, loss of lektorInnen, or even dismissal of renowned  senior staff (eg at bristol)?

steve

professor steve giles
dept of german
university of nottingham