From: JISCmail German Studies List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Karin E. Yesilada
Sent: 24 March 2014 11:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: riduculous payment - but hey, it's Oxford!

Nun ja...
it somehow eases the pain to see that the others do care about that issue.

So, thanks a lot for all the commentaries so far, from a best-wishing collegue in Germany, who, while working the same amount as her "verbeamtete Kollegen"
with less payment ("Lehrbeauftragte")
does not allow herself the cost Mensa-Meals and still wonders about the REchnung for her car-repair which lists a "KFZ-Meister-Stundenlohn" of 80,00 Euro ...

Herzlich,
Karin

--
Dr. Karin E. Yesilada