Dear all,

I am emailing on behalf of Robin Adams, former secretary-general
of IASPEI, who is trying to find a few early issues of the
IASPEI newsletter from the 1980s.  Unfortunately the master
copies were lost by mishap.

The issues he is after are 1, 9, 13, 14 and 15: no. 1 is from
1980.  They were distributed as typescript on IASPEI headed
notepaper: the example I have has no logo, simply the name
"International Association of Seismology and Physics of
the Earth's Interior", followed by a list of officers,
then "NEWSLETTER NO. XX - " and the date.

If anyone has copies of these newsletters that they could
pass to Robin, or scan and email to him, please let me
know.

Thanks very much.

Sheila Peacock,
list co-owner.