Hi

Great programme, should be nice meeting

I am hoping to bring 10 from Portsmouth alone, this is 7 more than our presenting total so I would perhaps up the catering quota!

Cheers
Craig

Sent from my iPad

On 4 Mar 2014, at 16:51, "Clare.Warren" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thanks Kate!
I have ordered lunch for 35 but if we have 11 speakers and 11 poster-presenters, plus OU people then that already adds up to 30 without any of the others.  Do you think I should bump that up to 45?  50?  How many people do you think we're going to get?!  I would hate to not have enough lunch, then again I wouldn't want to over-cater too much as it's expensive!
Cheerio,
Clare