Dear Colleagues

I am pleased to announce that COAM now has two placements for heritage building and rural skills respectively, following our recent successful grant from Heritage Lottery Fund Skills for the Future. Please do circulate to anyone who may be interested.

Many thanks

Regards

Sue Shave

Museum Director

Chiltern Open Air Museum

Newland Park, Gorelands Lane, Chalfont St. Giles, Bucks, HP8 4AB

Tel: 01494 871117  Fax: 01494 872774

www.coam.org.uk

Charity No. 272381

Chiltern Open Air Museum is a registered charity inspiring present and future generations with stories of Chilterns historic buildings, people and places.

Why not keep the memories alive by leaving a gift in your will to the Museum? http://bit.ly/16iDSB0