Thank you everyone who sent me a contact for our Wig request!

It was really useful and we now have lots of different leads to follow.

Liz

Liz Egan

Acting Learning and Outreach Manager

Thackray Medical Museum

Beckett Street

Leeds

LS9 7LN

0113 2444343 ext 3

PLEASE NOTE I DO NOT HAVE AN OUT OF OFFICE SERVICE

Finalists at the 2013 White Rose Awards

Click here to visit our website

Click here to visit our Facebook page

Click here to visit our Twitter page

This e-mail and any attachments, are confidential and intended solely for the person to whom they are addressed.

Unauthorised distribution or disclosure of information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

All e-mails are checked by anti-virus software before they are distributed, however Thackray Museum does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage which may occur from the use of this e-mail.

E-mails via Thackray Museum do not constitute a legally binding contract. Contracts can only be concluded via letter or fax with an authorised signature.

Thackray Medical Museum Company Limited is a charitable company limited by guarantee.

Registered office: Mitre House, North Park Road, Harrogate HG1 5RX

Charity Registration Number: 1016169

Company Registration Number: 2580425