Hi all, this may be of interest -

Guidance from the Chief Cultural & Leisure Officers' Association (cCLOA) on how culture & sport contribute to health & wellbeing:

http://www.cloa.org.uk/images/stories/Print_version_-_The_role_of_culture_and_sport_in_improving_health_and_well-being.pdf

As ever, very interested to know your thoughts!

Cheers,

John

John McMahon

Museums, Libraries & Heritage Advisor

A New Direction

20-26 Brunswick Place,

Hackney, London, N1 6DZ

www.anewdirection.org.uk

T: 020 7608 8988

M: 07734 967798

E: [log in to unmask]

Tw: @A_New_Direction / @JohnMcArtsEd

L: www.linkedin.com/in/johnjamesmcmahon

B: www.anewdirection.org.uk/blog/author/john-mcmahon

Take a look at our blog, and make sure you sign up to receive our monthly digest