Hello,

I am sorry, when I attached the .txt file, the values in it got pasted into the body of the message instead of being sent as a file. Here's a link for the file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/uzyq9f0r356g8mt/PNM_slice_timings.txt.

The matrix is, in fact, 123x138 and I checked in notepad++ for any possible wrong formation and it seems to be fine.

I also compared the values of the cardiac regressors for the first slice of each volume (in which slice timing correction should have no effect ) output by the PNM and the regressors obtained by using the matlab RETROICOR script provided in here http://cbi.nyu.edu/software/ and they don't match, which makes me think that the error is probably on how the cardiac data is being input. I tried inputting in 2 different ways:

- Two columns, the first with the value of each time sample (in seconds) and the second with the corresponding phase (computed using the matlab script): https://www.dropbox.com/s/9jp61v53w5agb1e/PNM_card_acq.txt
- Two columns, the first with the value of the time sample of each TR (in seconds) and the second with the corresponding phase (computed using the matlab script): https://www.dropbox.com/s/ykyhw3hjqdqh620/PNM_card_TR.txt

I then input the data to pnm_evs as follows:

pnm_evs --slicetiming=../PNM_slice_timings.txt --oc=2 --or=0 --tr=2.5 -i ../fmri_data.nii -o ../evs  -c ../PNM_card.txt

I obtained similar results when trying to compute respiratory regressors in addition to cardiac regressors.

Again, thank you for your help. If there is something important I did not mention or if something is not clear, please let me know.

Best regards,

Sandro Nunes