Dear FSL experts,

 I have been using this fslstats command for getting the FA and MD values
for the Probtrax analysis,

fslstats dti_FA.nii.gz -k fdt_paths.nii.gz -M -S

How do I select the upper and the lower thresholds from the fdt and get the
right results?

I'll appreciate your response on this.

Thanks in advance,

Supreet.