Hi all,

This is a repost of an earlier question, as we are still struggling.
We are using Melodic for resting-state data and have denoised our data with FIX.
According to the fix4melview_Standard.txt file 26/40components are classified as noise (which I can confirm by visual inspection), however according to the MELODIC report this subject did not move beyond 0.8mm (absolute mean displacement).
Should we remove 26 components (leading to less than 95% eigenvalues) or should we keep more components?

Any suggestion is welcome!!

Thanks
Heidi

Dr. Heidi Jacobs
Postdoc researcher
Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences
School for Mental Health and Neurosciences
Division Cognitive Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Alzheimer Center Limburg
www.maastrichtuniversity.nl
www.heidijacobs.nl

Dr. Tanslaan 12, 6229 ET Maastricht
P.O. Box 616, 6200 MD Maastricht, The Netherlands
T +31 43 38 84 090 F +31 43 38 84 092