Hi,

I'm trying to run bedpostx on the HCP data, but for some reason it
doesn't process any slices. The command I used:

bedpostx /hcp_data/100307/T1w/Diffusion --nf=3 --fudge=1  --bi=1000
--model=2 -g -c

It gives the following output:

subjectdir is /hcp_data/100307/T1w/Diffusion
Making bedpostx directory structure
Queuing preprocessing stages
Queuing parallel processing stage
0 slices processed