Dear All,

We are currently advertising for a Professor or Reader at Royal
Holloway. We are looking for a person with an established programme of
research in the neurocience of human behaviour and strong expertise in
MRI. It is envisaged that the appointee will become the Director of our
MRI Unit, which houses a research-dedicated Siemens TIM Trio. Closing
date 29 April.

You will find the advert and contact information here:
https://jobs.royalholloway.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=0314-006

or here:
http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AIK082/professor-or-reader-in-human-neuroscience/

We are also currently advertising a Lectureship and two teaching-focused
Lectureships; these are open to applicants in any area of Psychology.

Best wishes,
Andy Smith
Professor, Royal Holloway