I agree with Julie - this may be illegal:

http://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/enforcement/spectrum-enforcement/jammers/

Sent: 20 March 2014 14:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: mobile phone detectors

I would seriously look at whether or not there is a legal requirement to advertise that such devices are being used....

Julie

Julie Griffin I Examinations Co-ordinator
Room D215
[cid:image002.jpg@01CD8F5F.A37FF6F0]
Hempstead Road
Watford
Herts WD17 3EZ
Tel: 01923 812299
Fax: 01923 812058
Mobile: 07920 028390

The exams timetable and other examinations information can be found by going to iShare and selecting Exams Timetable from College Calendars and Events or by clicking on the link:
http://ishare2.westherts.ac.uk/depts/exams/Lists/Exams%20Timetable/calendar.aspx

Please only print this email if absolutely necessary