Dear members,

Thank you to all those of you who have registered already for this meeting and to those who have sent through their apologies. This is a reminder that registration closes on Wednesday 2nd April so please register using the link below if you would like to attend this meeting. An updated final agenda is also attached.
The next meeting of the Jisc Learning and Teaching Practice Experts Group will be taking place on Wednesday 9th April from 10:30 - 16:00 at Maple House<http://www.etcvenues.co.uk/venues/maple-house>, Birmingham.

We are delighted to say that this will be the 31st meeting of this valued group. The agenda for the meeting together with the online booking form is now available from: http://www.jisc.ac.uk/whatwedo/programmes/elearningpedagogy/elearningexperts/april14.aspx

As always we have an exciting and packed agenda. We will be starting the meeting with a discussion of the key findings and resources from the recently completed Jisc Developing Digital Literacies programme together the new Digital Literacies infokit<http://www.jiscinfonet.ac.uk/infokits/digital-literacies>. Sarah Davies (Jisc) will be leading this session.

This will be followed by a consultation session with members around a developing flexible toolkit of resources<http://tiny.cc/can001> ("Supporting Student Partnerships and Change Agents") that support institutions implementing student partnerships and change agents. Peter Chatterton (Consultant to the Change Agents' Network<http://www.changeagentsnetwork.co.uk/>) and Sarah Knight (Jisc) will be facilitating this session.

After lunch we are delighted to welcome Geoff Rebbeck (Consultant) and Nigel Ecclesfield (Jisc) who will be leading a discussion around 'What does the Digital Practitioner look like in Further Education?'

This will be followed by  the popular Members Showcase to highlight innovative work which members are undertaking. The session will run as three 20 minute roundtable discussions run twice, offering members the opportunity of attending two of the three sessions.  We are looking forward to three excellent sessions including:

·         Lisa Gray, Jisc: Employability skills - technology as an enabler?

·         Laura Skelton and Mark Power, Mimas: The Jisc FE & Skills Window Project

·         Dr Bex Lewis, Durham University, Digital Literacy: Raising Children in a Digital Age

Jisc will cover the travel and subsistence expenses of members attending meetings, up to the value of £150 on receipt of a completed expenses claim form and original receipts.  Further guidance on how to claim expenses is available from http://www.jisc.ac.uk/whatwedo/programmes/elearningpedagogy/elearningexperts.aspx

We are using the Twitter #jiscexperts14 for the meeting.

We look forward to welcoming you to this meeting and to some stimulating discussion.
Best regards,
Sarah

[Jisc]<http://www.jisc.ac.uk/>

Sarah Knight
Programme Manager: e-Learning

M 077 477 679 44
Skype Sarahkjisc
Twitter @sarahknight
One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA

jisc.ac.uk<http://www.jisc.ac.uk/>

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 882 5529 90. Jisc's registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800. jisc.ac.uk<http://www.jisc.ac.uk/>