Dear colleagues

At Essex we are planning to expand the range of departments that have employer liaison boards.

I’d be very grateful for any examples of Terms of References for employer liaison boards that you are willing to share to help inform developments here, and brief pointers on the benefits of having employer liaison boards.

Many thanks,

Dave

Dave Stanbury

Director of Employability

Employability and Careers Centre (Square 2, Room 4.402)

University of Essex

My Personal Assistant is Jennifer Eames

01206 873221

Email:       [log in to unmask]

Website:    essex.ac.uk/careers

Twitter:      @Stanbury_Dave

Facebook: /EmployabilityandCareersEssex

Winner for Outstanding Support for Students THE Awards 2013 (frontrunners)

Winner of Business In the Community Local Impact Award  for Work Inspiration 2013 (Eastern Region)

Top 4 Finalist amongst UK Universities for most Improved Commitment to Employability in the National Placements & Internship Awards 2013.

Shortlisted for AGCAS Student and Graduate Employability Award for Excellence 2013

The University of Essex is in the top 10 in the UK for research excellence.

If you are not the intended recipient please alert the sender, delete the email and do not distribute it in any way. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The University.