Conference image 2.png

If you are interested in contributing to the programme please find attached our Call for Papers, the deadline for return is 22 April, don’t hesitate to pass this on if you know someone who might be interested in being involved.

The NASES conference is a must attend event if you work within Student Employment; running a job shop, an internal staffing bank, a student employment agency or organise internships outside the curriculum, our event aims to bring together a fantastic mix of speakers, presentations and workshops the provide valuable information from industry leaders and inspire refreshing, creative ideas for student employment professionals to take back to their institutions.

We look forward to hearing from you

Best wishes

Alison

Alison Clark, NASES Director

National Association of Student Employment Services

Centre for Lifelong Learning, University of Liverpool, 150 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool, L69 3GD

Tel: 0151 794 4629 Fax: 0151 794 5871 Email: [log in to unmask] Web: www.nases.org.uk

facebooktwitter-2wordpress-2linkedin