Hello All,

I'm a doctoral researcher at the University of Sheffield, studying workplace cyberbullying. I'm looking for volunteers to take a short questionnaire on work-related bullying behaviours conducted through technology.

The survey takes no longer than 10 minutes to complete and by filling it in you would be contributing to knowledge on workplace cyberbullying, an unpleasant phenomenon that needs further research, particularly among disabled employees who are consistently found to be more at risk of workplace bullying.

The study has received ethical approval from the University of Sheffield. All responses are anonymous and strictly confidential and you are also free to withdraw from the study at any time by closing the web page. To participate in the study click on the link below:

https://sheffieldmanagement.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0AQg5eG1q4xxKwB

I would not be able to offer much in return for your kindness. However if you would like a copy of the study feedback report, please email me at [log in to unmask] I am also happy to answer any questions you have about the study.

Many Thanks

Sam Farley

Doctoral Researcher
University of Sheffield