Hello Oskar,
Are you familiar with the work of Robert  McRuer's Crip Theory: Cultural
Signs of Queerness and Disability? He makes the connections you refer to.
I'd be interested to see the responses you get to your inquiry.
Best wishes,
Sue

--

Sue Porter. [log in to unmask]  Tel: +44(0)1173310993.

Disability is NOT inability! I'm supporting this year's International Day
for Disaster Reduction

 #iddr #thisability http://thndr.it/15t3Zpd

Walkinginterconnections.com

Research Fellow, Norah Fry Research Centre. University of Bristol

Fellow, School for Social Care Research, National Institute for Health
Research

Research Fellow, Centre for Market and Public Organisation, School of
Economics, Finance and Management. University of Bristol

Member of Centre for Action Research and Critical Inquiry in Organisations
(ARCIO); The Cabot Institute; and Narrative Inquiry Centre (NIC)