                                Multiple Perspectives 2014 Conference - Registration Open

                                                                     http://mpconference.osu.edu/register

                                                                  April 16 - 17, 2014

The fourteenth Annual Multiple Perspectives conference continues the university's efforts to bring together a diverse audience to explore disability as both an individual experience and social reality that cuts across typical divisions of education & employment; scholarship & service.

This year marks the fortieth anniversary of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act and July begins  the 25th year of the ADA.  Both past and future seemed present when preparing this year's program. A quote from Earl C. Kelly inspired this year's theme, More Important Things.

"We have not succeeded in answering all our problems - indeed we sometimes feel we have not completely answered any of them. The answers we have found have only served to raise a whole set of new questions. In some ways we feel that we are as confused as ever, but we think we are confused on a higher level and about more important things."

The Multiple Perspectives Conference is made possible thanks to the generosity of the Ethel Louise Armstrong Foundation Endowment Fund and ongoing support from The Ohio State University's Office of Diversity and Inclusion.

http://mpconference.osu.edu/register