http://autonomous.org/

From: Neel Smith [log in to unmask]
Reply: The Digital Classicist List [log in to unmask]
Date: 17 March 2014 at 20:14:42
To: [log in to unmask] [log in to unmask]
Subject:  Re: [DIGITALCLASSICIST] How to assign a CTS urn to a work?

CTS URNs belong to a CTS namespace.  An initial registry of Latin literary works was being developed through the Stoa Consortium by the late Ross Scaife.  The Leipzig Corpus of Open Greek and Latin will be the registrar for this namespace.

At the present, Bridget Almas is probably the best initial contact for adding an entry to their inventory.