Ahem,

** YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE! **

On Wednesday's call we will test a new approach.  Eric and Matthias will
make webinar-like presentations via Google Plus and YouTube.  Up to ten
people maximum will be able to "broadcast" their voices; everyone else
will need to follow the presentations on YouTube and participate via
IRC.

The call will be broadcast 10:00-11:00 New York time (15:00-16:00 Berlin time).

-- To view the call, click https://plus.google.com/b/108473822592209716089/events/caa7gmglrgp7g95kpfgu0r9f6ps
-- To comment and ask questions, join the #dcmi channel at https://webchat.freenode.net/

Presenters and organizers should join the call via Google Plus at least
twenty minutes before the call (see instructions in
http://wiki.dublincore.org/index.php/RDF-Application-Profiles/Agenda20140319).

We want to minimize discussion of the technology _during_ the call
itself but will be keen to learn from the experience for future calls,
so discussion will continue on this list.

Many thanks to MetaSolutions for their technical support in this
experiment!

Best regards,
Tom

--