Interesting about bloggers as experts - the commentariat, perhaps, the 'call-a-quote' file that many time-pressurized journos turn to?

For years I published a transport magazine, somewhere between a journal and a 'popular' publication, as the features we wanted to see written had no platform. Then transport became a much sexier too - in SA largely due to the 2010 World Cup, and have stayed on the news agenda since and moved into the mainstream media.

So would be really great to have an online option for the symposium. Or we get into the UK visa queue:-)